org mode #
Org mode is a multipurpose markup language that I use for pretty much everything that I write on a computer. My org mode setup is described in detail here.
Links and resources #
- Org mode home page.
- The manual for org mode, a markup language for todo-lists and outlining that I’m trying out at the moment. It’s weird and difficult but some very smart people seem to use it so it seems fair to give it a go.
- Cookbook with examples of many different uses of org mode.
- This iOS app for editing org files (haven’t tried it yet but it looks interesting).
- A nice primer for first-time users of org mode trying to grasp what it’s meant to do.
- A guide on how to create gantt charts in TaskJuggler, an open-source project management tool, from org mode.