Links and resources
- A nice post about the similarities and differences between programming and writing fiction.
- An interesting online course with materials for lots of useful “tricks of the trade” for working programmers that you don’t usually get taught in University and have to pick up “on the job”.
- A good resource for interview preparation or just brushing up on stuff: Advent of Code.
- A nice thread on obscure and interesting data structures.
- A nice explanation of garbage collection in programming languages.
- This is a really great tutorial on how to write a basic renderer, have seen it mentioned a couple of times as a good template for a project to learn a new programming language.