Links and resources
- HackerNews thread on why SQLite is a very acceptable application file format.
- Semantic versioning, something I try (and often fail) to stick to with things that I write.
- The configuration complexity clock, which I have definitely noticed many times while building stuff.
- Design patterns in software engineering, a lot of really nicely described generic patterns.
- A nice post about managing many projects simultaneously using “perfect commits”.
- A nice list of habits of good software engineers.
- A nice piece of advice: “push ifs up and fors down”.