Walks I’ve done #
A list of significant and/or notable walks I have done in my life.
- Golan Trail, Israel, section 10 (April 2022)
- Empress Falls, Wentworth Falls, Australia (January 2022)
- National Pass, Wentworth Falls, Australia (October 2019)
- Skaftafell Glacier, Iceland (August 2018)
- Hengifoss Waterfall, Iceland (August 2018)
- Blue Gum Forest, Blackheath, Australia (January 2018)
- Red Canyon, Eilat Mountains, Israel (March 2017)
- Golan Trail, Israel, sections 4 and 5 (May 2016)
- Ruined Castle, Jamison Valley, Blue Mountains, Australia (several times, most recently November 2015))
- Ein Gedi, Israel (May 2015)
- Overland Track, Tasmania (January 2014)
- Mt Ossa, Tasmania (January 2014)
Links and resources #
- Craig Mod’s Ridgeline newsletter about walking (and other stuff).