Life list #
This is a list of all the birds I’ve seen in my life (since I started writing it down when I was about 32).
- Black-crowned Night-Heron, seen fishing for koi in the lily pond at Rabin Square, Tel Aviv, March 1, 2017.
- Atlantic Puffin, seen roosting on the cliffs of Borgarfjodur, Iceland, July 30, 2018.
- Tristram’s Starling, seen with the sunrise on Matzada, in the Negev Desert, Israel, September 22, 2018.
- Pied Kingfisher, seen diving into the Yarkon River, Tel Aviv, November 30, 2021.
- Crimson Rosella, seen in a tree near my Mum’s house, Bullaburra, New South Wales, Australia, January 2, 2022.
- Australian King-Parrot, seen in the same tree the next day, a male and female, Bullaburra, New South Wales, Australia, January 3, 2022.
- Australian Ibis, the bin chicken, everywhere in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, January 8, 2022.
- Sulphur-crested Cockatoo, a flock in pine trees in a park, Bullaburra, New South Wales, January 10, 2022.