Puff Piece #
Puff Piece is a book by Australian journalist and filmmaker John Safran.
- I have loved John Safran for almost 20 years and it is so great to hear his voice in my head again.
- His little deviations and detours are what make the book great, as well as the insane situations he forces his anxious self into to talk to the right people, and the honesty with which he describes all his encounters.
- Liked the takedown of CRT but feels like he’s focussing on a very small part of it?
- The way he weaves himself and his life and his morals into the book is excellent. Safran is definitely not an absolutist.
- Philip Morris really is everywhere and really does never lose and it’s a bit terrifying.