Work-life balance #
- Work-life balance is important and hard to get right.
- It’s most important across long timescales, like months and years and decades and lifetimes.
- It’s important for work to be rewarding and challenging but not all-consuming.
- Having an interesting and meaningful job is a privilege that a vanishingly small fraction of all humanity have been able to experience.
Links and resources #
- Paul Graham, the one and only, who keeps writing these culture wars style essays these days, with a take I really don’t agree with.