Miscellaneous interesting facts
- There are 2.2 million people in prisons in the United States, and in the United States, ex-felons pay subscription fees to private companies who produce their electronic surveillance bracelets.
- The waiting time paradox.
- A new pronoun, the singular they.
- Atlantropa, a proposed massive-scale geoengineering project in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Looks like I’ve been tying my shoelaces wrong my whole life.
- Not sure if this counts as a fact, but it’s a really nice little piece of boutique web development and it’s pretty funny.